Luke Brynley-Jones, Founder and CEO of Our Socia Times, is a highly regarded social media speaker and trainer. A popular keynote and panelist at social media conferences, seminars and workshops in the UK, Europe and US, Luke speaks with experience and authority on a wide range of social media marketing, PR and business topics. He also hosts Our Social Times’ social media conferences in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium and the US.
— saleha williams (@salehawilliams) April 24, 2014
— Dinah (@Dinahhillsdon) April 19, 2013
A passionate advocate of the “socialisation” of business and the need for customer engagement, Luke combines a clear, strategic approach to marketing with a wealth of first-hand case studies and experience. Having worked with global brands, celebrities, start-ups and SMEs, Luke speaks with authority, wit and candour on everything from training a reluctant CEO to blog to finding Special Forces operatives on Twitter.
Luke’s current presentations include:
Are you afraid of your Customers?
- With the rise in social media it’s said that the customer now “controls the conversation” . How will your organisation react to this challenge? Will you embrace change and adapt your processes, or will you fight it? In short: are you afraid of your customers? This provocative 1-hour session explains the new rules of customer engagement and sets out the challenge for forward-thinking organisations.
The Social Business
- Social media represents a terrific business opportunity, but the greatest benefits are reserved for those companies that put customer involvement, engagement and satisfaction at the heart of their strategies. For many companies, this requires a painful re-think of their goals, structure, culture, skills and roles. In this game-changing 1-hour presentation, Luke defines a newly emerging entity: The Social Business.
The Future of Social Media / Social Media Marketing
- Having hosted 20+ social media conferences in the past 3 years, Luke is uniquely positioned to provide this detailed, evidence-based assessment of the opportunities (and challenges) that social media will offer brands, businesses and consumers in the coming 3 years. This exhilarating 1-hour presentation is an ideal keynote for any business conference.
How to Develop your Social Media Strategy
- Far from being a “black art”, any organisation can develop a robust, flexible social media strategy by following a clearly established process. Using leading brands and success stories as examples, this insightful 1-hour presentation, designed for senior executives, entrepreneurs or marketing departments, provides a detailed step-by-step guide to social media strategy development.
Measuring the ROI of Social Media
- While it’s possible to track and measure the ROI of social media using analyics tools, as Luke explains in this presentation, asking “What’s the ROI?” isn’t always the right question. When you’re building online trust and relationships, you often need a different framework of metrics. This 1-hour presentation provides explains how to select and measure the right metrics.
For more information or to book Luke for your event, please contact us.