The vast majority of marketers – 89 per cent, in fact – want to learn more about how to measure social media ROI.
Not only that, but just 38 per cent of marketers say they are able to measure the ROI of their social media activities – down from 42 per cent in 2015.
It’s clearly a significant challenge for social media marketers, and it was against this backdrop that we selected the topic for our first webinar: Calculating the ROI of social media.
Hosted by OST Marketing‘s Luke Brynley-Jones, and with expert insight from Katy Howell of social media agency immediate future and Stef Lait of OST Marketing, the webinar aimed to address a number of key questions:
- When is measuring ROI from social relatively easy?
- Is this easier for some organisations than others?
- How can marketers plan for measurement?
- Is one solution to make your objectives measurable from the outset?
- What tools/techniques can help marketers with measurement?
- How should listeners explain social media ROI to their bosses?
Watch the webinar
Enter your details below to watch the webinar in full.