Following on from Monitoring Social Media 09, we are excited to announce that Our Social Times is hosting a one-off social media monitoring masterclass in London on 31st March 2010. Tickets are on sale now.
Monitoring Social Media Bootcamp offers a series of in-depth, “how to” sessions, presented by some of the worlds leading experts on social media monitoring and analytics. There will also be live demos from some of the best monitoring solutions, an Exhibition Area with other suppliers, lunch, networking and a comprehensive handout with notes, case studies and e-books. In short: it’s going to be the ultimate social media monitoring training session.
MSM Bootcamp will cover these topics:
- Getting Started with Social Media Monitoring
- How to Choose The Right Social Media Monitoring Tool
- How to Build Your Own Social Media Monitoring Service
- How to Monitor Sentiment and Benefit from The Insight this Provides
- How to Identify influencers and Build Valuable Relationships with them
- How to Monitor and Engage with Customers in Real-time
- How to Measure the Success of your Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Each session will include clear guidance on how to run your own social media monitoring campaign, using case studies, examples, demos, volunteers and interactive Q&A sessions. If you have any questions – you’ll have ample opportunity to ask them.
Our Presenters include:
- Nathan Gilliatt, the principal of Social Target and the author of the Guide to Social Media Analysis, who blogs at The Net-Savvy Executive and also runs the industry portal, Social Media Analysis.
- Marshall Sponder, the founder of Webmetricsguru.com, Emeritus Director of Social Media at the Web Analytics Association, currently working with PR firm Porter Novelli.
- Katy Howell, Managing Director of immediate future, whose clients include Sony Europe, BT, Diageo, BBC and Mirror Group and who manages the online PR diploma module for the Institute of Direct Marketing.
- Luke Brynley-Jones, social media marketing consultant and Founder of Our Social Times, which hosts Monitoring Social Media and the Monitoring Bootcamp.
Early bird tickets are on sale here now. Places are limited – so early booking is strongly advised.