Meet experts and brands leading the way in social customer service. A free webinar (12th September) and networking seminar (8th October, Munich) this Autumn.
How are brands in Germany delivering effective social customer service? Join Our Social Times, in partnership with Genesys and Dimelo, for free events exploring this with brands, experts and industry leaders.
As consumers take to social media to complain and share their product experiences, brands are developing increasingly sophisticated processes for delivering customer service through social media. At these events we will discuss the challenges that brands face, from listening and engagement strategies, to team-working and social CRM.
Webinar: 12th September, 3pm -4pm CEST
Seminar: Munich, Tuesday 8th October, 3pm – 6pm
Join the Discussion – Online and in Munich
This webinar / seminar is part of a series of twelve events, organised by Our Social Times. The events take place during 2013 in France, Belgium, Netherlands and Dubai. The aim is to highlight and share experiences and examples of excellent social customer care.
Both events will be in German.
Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
Bayerstrasse 12, 80335 Munich. Map
Speakers & Programme
Webinar 12th September, 3pm – 4pm CEST
- Bjorn Ognibeni, Co-Founder, Buzz Rank
- Franz Henneman, Sales Manager, Dimelo
- Holger Gumbrecht, VP Sales, Dimelo
- More speakers to be announced
Seminar – 8th October, Munich – Speakers & Programme
- 15:00 – 16:00 – Welcome, tea & coffee
- 16:00 – Introduction, Bjorn Ognibeni
- 16.00 – 16.15 – Social Customer Service in Germany – Bjorn Ognibeni
- 16.15 – 16.30 – Brand Case Study: Speaker TBC
- 16.30 – 16.45 – Brand Case Study: Speaker TBC
- 16.45 – 17.00 – Social Service in a Multi-Channel World, Franz Hennemann, Genesys
- 17.00 – 17.15 – Challenges in Social Customer Service, Holger Humbrecht, Dimelo
- 17.15 – 18.00 – Panel Discussion – Social Customer Service in Germany
- 18.00 Drinks & Networking
Seminar & Webinar Sponsor