Thanks to everyone who joined us at Social Media Marketing 2010 yesterday at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London. We hope you found it a valuable day.
We’ve certainly had lots of feedback to focus on for the next one (in September). The three topics that we “crowdsourced” at the end of the day might well feature in our thinking… Thanks to Richard Sedley (cScape) for coming up with that one!
We have the full video footage of the day – so will be cutting that up over the weekend and posting it up next week. All the presentations are now live on Slideshare and linked below, along with some useful posts and downloads:
- Loic Moisand (Synthesio) – Monitoring Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Mat Morrison (Magic Bean Factory) – How to Make Your Messages Travel
- Sue Keogh (Sookio) – Tweets that Travel (Writing for Social Media)
- Luke Brynley-Jones (Our Social Times) – B2B Social Media Marketing
- Anna Carlson (Nixon McInnes) and Andy Pipes (Channel 4) – Case Study: Chop or Not
- Andrew Walker (Thin Martian) and Steve Parker (Cohn & Wolfe) – Twitter Marketing: “Anvil” Case Study
- Richard Sedley (cScape) – The Psychology of Persuasion: Social Media Marketing
- Nadeem Azam (Azam Marketing – Viral Tools You Need
- Matt Rhodes (FreshNetworks) and Naomi Paget (TM Lewin) – Effective Social Media Marketing fr Retail Businesses
- Stefan Hull (Propellernet) – Social Search and Brand Advocacy
- Henry Cowling (The Viral Factory) – How Not to be Ignored: Principles of Viral Creative
- Dominic Sparkes (Tempero) – Social Media and the Law
- Murray Newlands (Influence People) – Thanks for Making SMMUK10 a Great Day
- Twitter users by volume and all the Tweets from the day (thanks to @jas)
- Matt Rhodes (FreshNetworks) – 3 Social Media Marketing Trends from the Crowd at #SMMUK10
- Photos and blog post from Azam Marketing
- The Official Photos from the conference (posted by Murray)
Please add links to your blog posts etc. below. We”ll be doing a proper write up shortly – I for one am going to go and find the house I moved into two weeks ago and start unpacking boxes. Hope my wife’s still there 😉
See you at the next SMMUK event!