Influence People (my events company alter-ego) has finally published it’s schedule of social media marketing events for 2011. This year we’re expanding beyond our signature events of Monitoring Social Media and Social Media Marketing to cover Social PR, Social CRM and Social Media for CEO’s.
So, what will we cover in these new themes?
Well, Social PR is discussed in some depth in my last post, so please read that. Social CRM aims to explore how companies are capturing social media data, integrating it into their processes and using it to inform their decisions – as well as the many tools and services that are springing up around this new industry. And Social Media for CEO’s does exactly what it says on the tin. If you have a CEO or C-level exec who still thinks social media is about students chatting with friends – for God’s sake, please send him along.
Here’s the full list of conferences in the UK, US, France and Canada:
– Social PR 2011 – LONDON, 28th February 2011
– Monitoring Social Media 2011 – TORONTO, 29th MARCH 2011
– Social CRM 2011 – LONDON, 6th MAY 2010
– Social Media Marketing 2011 – SAN FRANCISCO, 23rd MAY 2011
– Monitoring Social Media 2011 – NEW YORK, 16th JUNE 2011
– Social Media Marketing 2011 – PARIS, 8th JULY 2011
– Monitoring Social Media 2011 – SAN FRANCISCO, 8th SEPT. 2011
– Social Media Marketing 2011 – LONDON, 19th SEPT. 2011
– Social Media Marketing 2011 – NEW YORK, 12th OCT. 2011
– Social Media for CEOs – LONDON, 17th OCT. 2011
– Social CRM 2011 – NEW YORK, 9th NOV. 2011
– Monitoring Social Media 2011 – LONDON, 21st NOV. 2011
– Monitoring Social Media 2011 – PARIS, 9th DEC. 2011
I hope you can make a some of these. As always we guarantee a very smart bunch of speakers, lots of interaction and excellent networking. We’re also live-streaming the London events, so if you can’t make it, just but an online ticket. No excuses for missing it now.
Early Bird tickets for all of these events are on sale now here.