Social Media Marketing & Monitoring 2011 (London), taking place at the Cavendish Conference Centre on 19th September,will be live streamed to a global audience. Tickets for the live stream and post-event videos with the complete footage from the date are available for purchase here.
Please note: When you buy your Live Streaming ticket we will email you your ticket. This looks like a standard ticket to attend the event (though is not valid for entry). We will email you instructions of how to access the live stream 1 week before the event.
See our standard Terms & Conditions and Live Streaming terms, below:
- The live stream will start at around 9.15am (exact time tbc) and finish at 5.30pm.
- We focus on the speakers but their presentations may not be visible at all times. We will try to ensure that presentations are available for download prior to each presentation. We are dependent on speakers to provide them.
- We recommend you watch the stream on a fast, wired Internet connection, rather than wi-fi.
- Fees for the live stream go towards the cost of the film crew and set-up. For the live streaming itself we use a tool (Ustream) which includes adverts when you start the stream.
- We will make footage from the event available afterwards on Vimeo. We upload the sessions in instalments in the days and weeks following the event.