These Terms & Conditions relate to all events and services offered by Our Social Times.
Booking and paying for tickets
- Tickets can be booked online via each event website. If you experience problems please call us on +44(0)845 463 1435.
- We accept online payments via Paypal only. You do not require a PayPal account to pay, you can simply enter your card details on the PayPal website (Select ‘ Don’t have a PayPal account?’ and the transaction will be processed like any normal card payment.
- Payment by invoice is accepted, please contact us prior to booking to arrange for an invoice.
- When you order your ticket, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. This is not a ticket and will not provide access to the event. Only when your payment has been received (via PayPal or invoice as agreed) or confirmed online will we issue your Ticket via email. You should print this out and bring it with you to enter the event.
- Once booked, tickets are non-transferable.
- If payment is not received (or cleared online) prior to the event, you will need to pay in cash on the day.
- Our emailed ticket confirmations are valid VAT receipts. Please ensure you keep a copy.
- Note: For certain events (e.g. Social Customer Service Summit), there are restrictions on the type of organisation that can register tickets. Typically this is to limit the number of solution vendors in the room, to ensure the event is a sales-free environment. Please do not be offended if you are refused access on this basis. You can contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
- We respect your privacy and will not sell or share your contact details with unnamed third parties without your prior approval.
- For major events where we have named co-hosts or partners, your contact details may be shared with these organisations unless you expressly request that they should not be. Any communications you subsequently receive from them will include an opt-out option.
- When you download reports or documents that are made available by a third party sponsor or partner free of charge via the Our Social Times website, you are agreeing to share your contact details with that sponsor or partner.
- From time to time we offer discounts and early-bird reductions on ticket prices. Once these have expired we are not obliged to offer them past the deadline.
Free Events & webinars
- For free events, if you fail to cancel and do not show up on the day, we reserve the right to charge a no-show fee of £30. This does not include webinars.
- For free events we reserve the right to share contact details with named sponsors and event partners.
- Registration for webinars should be made online.
- We will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of using webinar software.
- If we are forced to cancel the event, we will first seek to reschedule it. We will offer anyone who cannot make the rescheduled date a full refund.
- Refund Policy: More than 30 days prior to the event and within 2 weeks of booking – full refund. More than 30 days prior to the event after 2 weeks of booking – you are entitled to a full refund minus payment processing costs of 5%. Your ticket is non-refundable less than 30 days prior to the event. We can offer a credit to be used against future events.
- We aim to provide extremely high quality events, but should you leave an event dissatisfied, please contact us explaining why and we will be happy to offer you a full refund.
Live Streamed Events
- For Live Streamed events, you will receive a ticket in the normal way (as described above). You do not need to print out the ticket – as you will not require access to a venue.
- 1 week before the event you will receive an email with a unique password and URL. These will provide you access to the live stream of the event.
- Video footage of the event will usually be made available online after the event. This may be free or we may restrict access to event registrants.
- Please note: our Live Streaming service may include advertising when the video starts up initially. This is unavoidable at the present time and we may discount the ticket price to account for this annoyance.
Feedback & Complaints
If you experience any problems at our events, or simply want to tell us what you thought, please Contact us.