Our Social Times is always looking for talented contributors to join our team of writers.
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your social media expertise with a large audience of social media professionals and decision makers, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits of writing for us
Reach: Your articles will be read by a huge audience of social media marketing professionals. We have a combined readership of around 100,000 marketers and decision makers across our channels
Promotion: Exceptional articles will be included in our monthly newsletter and shared across our popular social media channels
Author bio: Guest bloggers are given a profile on our site and accredited Our Social Times blogger status.
What we publish
Our Social Times takes a microscope to social media so busy professionals don’t have to. We publish high-quality, original articles that have a tight focus on social media marketing for brands.
Ultimately, all posts must have their roots in social media marketing and be relevant to brands.
Successful guest contributions must add value to an existing topic, or lead the way in an original one. They must teach social media professionals something they did not know before they read it.
Posts must be:
- Original, compelling, high-quality
- Similar in tone to our existing posts
- Attributable; with all cited information linked to a reputable source
- Up-to-date; do not cite reports or case studies that occurred more than two years ago unless they were particularly important or ground-breaking
Posts must not be:
- Self-promotional. Our readers want to educate themselves about social media, not about brands
- Something we’ve covered before, unless it offers a fresh or updated angle
- Overly critical of individuals or companies
- Material that has been published elsewhere – even if extensively rewritten. Posts must be unique.
Contact us today
If you’re interested in writing for us, complete the form below to get in touch. Let us know a bit about yourself and the topics you’re interested in writing about.