Last year our Social Customer Service Summit sold out in 6 weeks. This year the line-up is amazing and the venue is fantastic. Make sure you join us.
The Social Customer Service Summit 2015 will take place in London on 30th April, followed by a one-day Master-class on 1st May. Featuring selected speakers from some of the UK’s leading brands, two interactive round-table discussion sessions, interviews and panel sessions – as well as an Exhibition of technology solutions – SCSS15 is simply a must-attend event.
The theme for 2015 is the convergence of social and digital customer service, as brands continue to integrate and consolidate service channels in an effort to streamline processes and enhance customer experience. We’ll be hearing how brands like BT, Microsoft, Sky, Barclays and The Royal Mail are rising to the challenge of social customer engagement.
In addition to this, we’ll be exploring:
- Innovation in social customer service: with insights from 13 leading brands
- How to develop your social/digital customer ‘hub’ (Masterclass)
- Smart strategies for social CS within banking and other highly regulated industries
- Best practice for implementing successful customer communities
- Techniques for measuring and evaluating social customer service
Not your usual conference, SCSS15 is designed to be completely interactive. Attendees will participate in two practitioner-led roundtable discussions to analyse and explore key challenges – such as how service should work with marketing, what technology options are available and how to structure social CS teams.
Our Speakers and Table Hosts include senior practitioners from UK’s leading brands, including:
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Author of Delivering Effective Social Customer Service
- Chris Geddes, Community & Social Media Director at Microsoft
- Nicola Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist at BT
- Sharon Reeves, Director of eService at BSkyB
- Martha Roberts, Head of CS Communication at Royal Mail
- Emma Raben, Social Media Customer Support Management at AIB
Tickets are available online now from £295. This includes full access to all the presentations, round-tables and Exhibition Area, plus a hot lunch, refreshments and post-summit drinks. It’s a hugely valuable experience.
If you book before 28th February we’ll send you a free copy of ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’, co-authored by Martin Hill-Wilson, who will run the Master-class on 1st May. If you’d like to come with colleagues, our Corporate Ticket offers great value with a three-for-two ticket.