One of the best things about our Social Customer Service Summit in May, it was generally agreed, was the opportunity to discuss shared issues with peers. With that in mind, we’ve got together with some of the world’s biggest brands to host our Social Customer Service Roundtable in London on 14th October.
The format is informal – 80 very smart #socialCS experts sitting at round tables, thrashing out collective solutions to difficult customer service issues. After each discussion, we’ll share our learning and move onto another topic. Each attendee will take part in three round-tables during the day and each table will have a Host.
Our expert hosts include:
• Sharon Reeves – Head of eBusiness, Sky
• Chris Geddes – Director, Customer Support Operations, Microsoft Mobile
• Ronan Gillen – EU Community & Social CS Manager, eBay
• Ben Kay – formerly Head of Digital Strategy & Social, EE
• Martin Hill-Wilson – Co-author of Delivering Effective Social Customer Service
Topics we’ll be exploring include:
• How to develop and effective social CS strategy
• How to map customer journeys and plan for channel switch
• How to build a world-class peer-to-peer support community
• How to develop an international social CS strategy
• How to integrate social media into the contact centre
• Social CS in highly regulated industries
• Measuring and evaluating social CS
• How to create a world-beating social CS team
• How to prevent and manage social CS crises
• How to combine social CS with marketing and communications
The day will include some inspiring keynote presentations and case studies, each highlighting emerging best practices in social customer service, plus ample networking time for delegates to meet their peers and compare notes.