If you’re a marketer, advertising executive or a social media manager, understanding how to strategically use social media as a marketing tool is vital.
And as social media continues to grow and evolve in 2018 and beyond, it’s important that you keep up-to-date with the latest social media strategies.
That’s where the Social Media Online Summit comes in. A week-long online event taking place from January 27th to February 4th 2018 – you can access the high-quality line-up of speakers for free.
The Social Media Online Summit is a free virtual conference featuring 40+ top social media experts and entrepreneurs who will be covering all the major social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
The speaker line-up will share their social media strategies and trends for 2018. Some of these speakers charge thousands to attend one of their live events, but because it’s an online summit you can see all of them in one place without having to leave home or the office… completely for free.
READ MORE: Social media events 2018
Here are just a few of the speakers you’ll learn from at the Social Media Online Summit:
● Rich Brooks – Understanding How Social Media Fits Into A Bigger Digital Marketing
● Ryan Steinolfson – How Businesses Should Incorporate Live Streaming Into Their
Social Media Strategies
● Dan Gingiss – Social Media And Customer Service: How To Win Your Customers With
● Gavin Bell – Strategies For Local Facebook Ads Campaign That Accurately Targets The
● Alex Fedotoff – The Highest ROI Facebook Ads Strategies For Physical & E-Commerce
Products in 2018
● Rachel Pedersen – The Science Of Testing And Optimizing Facebook Ads
● Sue B. Zimmerman – Instagram Stories: How To Create Engaging Stories That Retain
Audience And Drive Business Goals
● Madalyn Sklar – Twitter Chats: How And Why To Use Twitter Chats
● Alisa Meredith – Guide To Promoted Pins: Creation, Targeting And Analysis
● Austin Iuliano – Getting Your Brand Noticed On Snapchat And Having More Views For
● Roberto Blake – How To Grow A YouTube Channel
● Brett Curry – YouTube Remarketing: How to Retarget People on YouTube
● Christine Hueber – Finding Quality LinkedIn Leads (And Converting Them Into Sales!)
You can get access to all the sessions for free, as long as you watch live or in the first 48 hours after each session runs.
You can also get an all-access pass for US$97 (NB: this price increases) so you don’t have to rush. Plus you’ll get access to a variety of bonuses and audio MP3s of each session so that you can continue learning while on the road or in the gym.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you register for this event through our link, you’re supporting Our Social Times — and we thank you for that.