Social Media Measurement & Monitoring is happening this March, and we’ve got two tickets to give away to our blog readers!
On the 26 – 27 March this two-day workshop and conferences will feature the very best of the measurement & monitoring in one place. We’ll have a keynote from ‘The Queen of Measurement’ Katie Delahaye Paine along with insights from author and analyst Marshall Sponder, web scientist Jacqui Taylor.
We’ll be having insightful up to the minute talks, in depth panel discussions, Q&A and a chance for you to have your views heard in our open mic session.
- Using Google Analytics to Measure the Value of Social Media
- How to Measure Marketing Success on Instagram
- Emerging Standards in Measurement
- Tracking Leads Through Facebook
- Astroturfing and The Rise of Fake Influencers
- Discussion: Quality – The Forgotten Metric?
For a chance to win 1 of 2 tickets to Day 2 (27th March) worth £195 enter using the box below. The more you share the competition with your fans and followers, the more entries you get. Winners will be chosen by a random generator on Monday 11th March and we’ll email you if you’re one of the lucky two. Good luck, we hope we’ll see you at #measure13.
How To Enter:
1. Enter your email address in the ‘Rafflecopter’ form
2. Choose to like us, follow us or tweet about us for extra entries
3. Check your email after the 11th March to see if you are a winner!